The Friends of Bridgewater Primary School
The Friends of Bridgewater Primary School is the name for the parent teacher association at our school. It was established to provide an opportunity for parents and carers to become more involved with the school and to help raise funds to enhance the education and experience of all children in the school. We organise several events throughout the school year with the aim of raising funds for the school and having fun!
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- Friday 2/10/2015 at 9am: Reception parents coffee morning / Pre-loved uniform sale in the Inspire staff room
- Tuesday 6/10/2015 at 7.45pm: Committee meeting at the Abington Public House (APH)
- Thursday 22/10/2015 : Halloween disco
Bridgewater Friends is a registered charity, and as such has an elected committee to organise and administer the charity and the events we run. The current elected committee members are;
- Chair: Sarah Manns
- Secretary: Holly Hinde
- Treasurer: Rebecca Taylor
- Bursar: Vanessa Marlow
- Communications: Sylvie Denton
- Purchasing: Karen Gilkes, Sylvie Denton and Sarah Manns
- Publicity: Nic Walmsley and Helen Cleaver
As well as the elected committee, we have other regular committee members and volunteers at our meetings including headteacher, Mrs Harvey and foundation teacher, Mrs Wise. As a parent of a child at Bridgewater Primary School, you are automatically a member of the Friends Association and we would like to encourage any parent to become as involved as you can with our activites and fundraising. We realise that attending committee meetings isn't possible for everyone, but if you would be willing to help at events, supply prises or help behind the scenes then we would love to hear from you.
Friends Of Bridgewater Blog
Please vist our blog to stay up-to-date with all that is going on.